Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sorry for the long time between posts everyone...

I only had college graduation and finals and training staff and a break-up, many drunken nights and moving to deal with- so no excuse for my absence.


I spent all day yesterday applying for jobs in the Anchorage Area and talkin' to Mo (my roomie up there) about all the stuff we were going to do. Our place is like three blocks from some major trail networks, and I think I am going to buy a bike...though my lack of insurance may scare me out of that.


Some promising leads on the job front. Not too worried there. Gear tested my hammock this week and that worked great, so I'm hoping to do some light camping and backpacking. We are definitely going to do Denali and probably a day cruise to the Kenai Fjords? We'll see. I've been woefully negligent in paying attention to the politics up there.
I think the thing I am looking forward to the most is taking my own photographs. I am so ready for this trip its not even funny at this point. This city is finished with me for the time being. Dependant upon my job up there and how much I love it, I will be back, but I'm not trying to think too far in the future for now. It's just not time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment