Friday, March 13, 2009

The Real Reason I'm Going to Alaska

OK not really, but this struck me as funny. The video explains the basics, but in essence, this small town had a male to female ratio of 10-1- and the one woman who is represented had clearly seen better days. As it would seem ( though I'm almost certain...almost...that this is a joke) the men of Ravenstoke wanted to attract more women to town. To do that, they did the obvious thing- the sprayed the whole kit and caboodle down with what appears to be some mixture of pheremones and axe...talk about your heavy chemical pollutants! I thought it was clean up there! Anyways, it appears to have worked as the town is now flooded with women and over-sexed animals...but thats just one town out of thousands...In all liklihood the sausage fest continues, though I have no intention of taking advantage of these odds- I'll just be dispatching back for all you bachelorettes out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment